At whatever age or stage in life we are, we all suffer aches and pains at some point, some that can come and go as quickly as they came, and some that often linger.
While most pains can come and go, there are some types of pain or limitations that we experience that will require further assistance and help, and often being treated by a physiotherapist will help improve your health in so many ways.
Physiotherapists are health professionals that can help you function better with your daily tasks, relieve pain, and help you live a better life.
Signs you may benefit from physiotherapy include:
- If you are in pain
- If your posture is poor
- If you have joint stiffness or muscle weakness
- If your mobility is affected
- If your balance is poor
- If you have just had surgery and need to return to normal function
- If you have a neurological condition which has impacted your movement
- If you are learning to use a new artificial limb
- If you are recovering from pregnancy and would like to improve your core strength
- If you simply feel you need to be more active
What to expect from your first physiotherapy appointment?
During the assessment, our physiotherapists will describe the short-term and long-term treatment plans so clients and their relatives feel completely confident. They will be able to guide you through your tailor-made programme to improve all the issues you are experiencing and get you on the road to recovery as quickly as possible.
If you or a loved one are suffering, and feel that physiotherapy can benefit you, please do contact Home Physio Group, where a member of our team will guide you through our booking process and find the right physiotherapist to visit you in comfort of your own home. Please call us on 0330 335 1016 or alternatively, please use the contact form and we will get back to you.