Home Physio Group is delighted to offer rehabilitation and physiotherapy services in your area. We know that travelling to a hospital or clinic for a physio appointment can cause unnecessary time-wasting, pain, and anxiety. For this reason, we offer a home-visiting service and travel directly to your door at a time convenient to you. This means you reap the benefits of physiotherapy treatment, but without any stress.
There are a number of benefits in having physiotherapy in your own home, some of which include:
- Our physiotherapists get to see first-hand medical problems and issues you are having
- After your initial assessment, our therapists will be able to understand your individual needs and work towards your own goals at your own pace
- It is surprising how much equipment is readily available in your own home that is so useful, such as your bed, a chair, stairs, steps or even the wall. At Home Physio Group we will encourage you to use these tools with us, so that once the physiotherapist has left for the day, you can continue to practice the exercises given to you, which will in time benefit your recovery
- Cutting out travel time and costs is another benefit of having your physio treatment at home
- At Home Physio Group we can also offer you evening and weekend appointments, fitting in with you and your schedule
- If your mobility is an issue or you are having a lot of pain, us coming to you will help you out immensely and take that stress away from you
- We find our patients are always more relaxed and more comfortable in their own home, rather than sitting in a clinic cubical
- Patients also feels more at ease in their own environment when discussing medical conditions
- Using your own environment has a huge advantage to you. Using real life scenarios in your home has large benefits and will help your confidence that will lead you to achieve and make progress much faster. We can show you how your daily routine can become part of your life, and us being able to show you in your own home will benefit you hugely
- We are able to tailor our physiotherapy programme for you as precisely as possibly by seeing your home environment. By observing you at home first hand, we are able to physically see the chair or bed that you are struggling to get out of, or the stairs and the handrail that causes you some difficulties and we’re able to offer you alternative suggestions
Contact us on 020 7096 0684 to find out how we can help you or a loved one. Alternatively, please fill in our enquiry form and we will get in touch with you.